Tuesday 18 November 2014

Staying with Susan Roberts

I wonder if she's related to Julia Roberts.

For the two weeks in London, I've been given a home to stay in with the Roberts family. Susan and her daughter will be my host and they live in Walthamstow in the northern part of London.

The best thing about my host family, is that there is a hobby section at the bottom of the document (which I am not sharing publicly), that says they are into The Performing Arts, Netball, Cinema, Eating Out and Formula One Racing. Hey...they are my kinda people! Only that I don't play netball, but basketball instead! Net...basket...what's the difference, eh? Hopefully we'll get along just fine and enjoy our two weeks together.

This is what the house looks like on the Street View Google Map:


I've bought some souvenirs for the foster family. I wonder if they'd like fridge magnets...




Since it's a household of ladies, maybe I'll get some batik scarves and sarong too. Or maybe a batik kaftan. Gosh I hope they are ready for a very jetlagged occupant.

No comments:

Post a Comment