Wednesday 19 November 2014

My Tentative Plan for the ONE weekend

Firstly, I have to make a statement on how awful I have been feeling and will be feeling as I am going to be selfish for that ONE weekend we will have in England. This is because I am doing my own planning on where to go, as opposed to discussing with the other folks where they want to go. Eeek. Sorry.

So far, I heard that the group are planning to go to Salisbury to visit Stonehenge and then Bath etc etc. Well, that is an awesome plan, guys, but not for me. Sorry again. I'm pretty sure they are going to hate and shun me after this. Ohh the risk of becoming a Norma No Friend is daunting.

My simple plan for the weekend is...uhh...I'll let the pictures do the talking, alright?

Portabello Market, Notting Hill 






Oxford


Cambridge



Norwich


Dover


Canterbury


aaand maybe Bicester Village


My simple plan would also involve an old friend who lives in London, she wants me to show her around cuz I am an old pro?! Hey c'mon...that was ages ago la minah!! Can you imagine catching up stories accumulated over 20 years...this will be some weekend.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww!!! U got photos b4 u r physically there. Wooowww!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called planning la sis...semua di hujung jari ja la ni...

      Delete
  3. Portobello is a must! Notting Hill bookshop tu, the interior was shot somewhere else...but u'll find it. Try finding Hugh Grant's flat a la explorace. Shud be fun! :) Bicester is a bit high end for me. Clarks Village or Swindon pun ok jugak.

    ReplyDelete